23 Mar Free Event: Shopappy
For many small business owners, trading online is a daunting prospect as not only can sourcing the right platform be expensive – but ‘getting found online’ in what can be a very noisy marketplace is also difficult.
Dorset LEP have funding for businesses in Bridport, Bournemouth, Gillingham, Sherborne Wimborne Poole & Sturminster Newton a FREE subscription until March 2022 on ShopAppy.com, a national “Shop & Support” local scheme enabling small businesses to compete with online retail giants, by using their collective identity as a town.
This free one-hour virtual business support session will:
- Explain the ShopAppy.com proposition for Bridport, Bournemouth, Gillingham, Sherborne, Wimborne, Poole & Sturminster Newton and the opportunities available.
- Explain how your business can trade online through this scheme (even if you already have your own e-commerce website)
- Explain your next steps and how you can get involved.
- Talk to you about the economic effects of COVID and the national shopping trends that have emerged.
- Hear from Alan Reade from ‘A Little Decorum’ in Wimborne, about how he’s been using the scheme and getting positive results
- Answer your questions.